All my cavaliers are Health Checked each Year, I have written Health Certificates for all my dogs, available to view any time. All my dogs are OFA certified from America and have regular Heart Checks, and patella checks. Read More about the OFA, and how it helps us to breed the healtist puppies we can, here https://www.ofa.org/about
Every Puppy that leaves us here, goes to their new home with a complete written Health certificate, stating that the puppy was
- Bright, alert and responsive
- Had normal heart sounds
- No evidence of heart murmur on auscultation
- No abnormalities on lung auscultation
- Was well hydrated, in good body condition and free from any external parasites
- the eyes, nose and ears are clean and free from discharges
- No evidence of patella luxation
- Good size and conformation for His/her breed and age
- Puppy has been wormed on 4 occasions (starting at 2 weeks) using Drontal Puppy
- In the Boys, two testicles are present.
This is all certified with my Vet, who is a specialist in small animals. All my puppies go with a Royal Canine puppy pack and a detailed list of information you will need to know about your puppy, example, vaccinations, worming etc etc.